2

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sweet Roxie

My little Roxie is my best friend. She's an adorable little pug that I adopted from a woman who wasn't able to take care of her anymore because of her work or school hours. She didn't like having to leave her alone so much and felt she had to give her up. I don't remember the woman that well but I'll always remember how she cried when she had to say goodbye. It didn't take me long to understand why. Roxie is a sweetheart. I remember that after I got her home I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep her because she shed a lot and I didn't expect that. But by the minute and by the hour it became less and less of an issue. She was so sweet so friendly and so loving that I decided I can deal with a little hair. It's nothing a vacuum cleaner and lint brush couldn't fix. I'm so glad I decided to keep her. She keeps me company, makes me smile and feel loved every day. Here are the latest pictures of my little girl.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS