2

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In love with Chandeliers

I am crazy about chandeliers and have wanted to add one to my house for the longest time. They are timeless elegant light fixtures that add tons of sparkle and shine to any room. Their styles range from traditional with lots of small delicate crystals and spiral shapes to contemporary that are more modern and geometric and tend to have fewer crystals. They come in gold, bronze, black, white, with clear, black or colored crystals and are available with and without shades. My favorite has always been chrome with clear crystals and a contemporary style is more my speed. 

Elle Decor

Sarah Richardson

Sarah Richardson

My bedroom would be the ideal place to add a chandelier but the other spot that would be perfect is by right by the front door. I have no light there so when I come in I either have to turn on a table lamp or walk fully inside and turn on a light in the kitchen. The only size that would really fit there is a mini chandelier and one that can be converted to a flushmount. 


Here are a few traditional and contemporary chandeliers that I found beautiful.


                                                                                                                                                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS