2

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thriftstore Thursday

I went on my weekly hunt for bargains at the thrift store and came across this beautiful ice blue antique bubble glass bottle for $6.95. Often I will spot something unique but may walk around and think if I should really buy it. Not this time. I immediately decided this beauty was coming home with me having no idea what to do with it. It stands about 22" tall with the stopper and is about 5" in diameter. It does not have any markings on it so I would love to learn the history of these types of bottles. 


For now I'll just set it on the table and let it look pretty.







I love my weekly trips to the thrift store because you just never know what you will come across. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS