2

Friday, September 7, 2012

Autumn is Almost Here


Summer is almost over and for my money it's never too early to think about Fall. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Most people that know me will tell you that Summer is not my favorite season, but Fall, that's the ticket. I love the cooler temperature, the crispness in the air and am exhilarated seeing the leaves change to all those beautiful colors like rust, brown, orange and burgundy. The traditional way to decorate for fall is to create centerpieces or floral arrangements using a variety of gourds and dried leaves. Maybe this is a good year to incorporate something more substantial like an amber bowl, glasses or a lamp. You can also go softer with a throw blanket or make a couple of pillows with an amber colored fabric. I have a few amber colored pieces but want to add something special to the mix. Here are a few amber pieces to give you some inspiration.

Amazon
  
Fabric.com
Lamps Plus

Fabric.com

Lamps Plus

National Mosaic Supply
Mikasa
Target

Bellacor


ZGallerie
Amazon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS