2

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thriftstore Thursday - 9.6.12

Here is the latest treasure trove from the local thriftstore. They were having another 25% off accessories sale so I picked up a few things. All of these items totaled less than $10. They just needed a bit of cleaning up. 







I also found these two metal bowls. I think would look great on a table but would they be better silver?


I also found this large pink picture. This is a big oops. Trust me, it was bright pink, kind of like Pepto Bismol, but I painted it before I shot it.


I have plans for these pieces but I haven't quite figured out how to make it happen so I can't share what I want to do with them just yet. Need to give it a little more thought. 

Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS