2

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I've had all I can takes, I can takes no more

My home office has way to much stuff in it. A couple years ago I was getting dragged down by having my office in my bedroom so I converted my guest bedroom to my office/workroom. I didn’t use it often enough to justify holding the space for a visitor. It’s one of the best decisions I made because my bedroom is now more serene. More about that another day. So now I’ve got everything in my guest room and well….I’ll let the picture speak for itself. 
                                                
                                                                                                                                                   




I want to totally redo this office but I don’t have any definite plans as yet. For now I have to streamline. Step One…get rid of one of the bookcases and downsize to a smaller 19" TV that fits in the remaining bookcase. I gave the huge 27" TV to my son and told him he was free to sell the old one or give it away but it had to go. Wit h the bookcase gone I rearranged things a bit and now there is much more space. I feel more productive already. Here is my new office. 




Next step is to redecorate, or rather, decorate my office. But how?




 More to come in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS