2

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BLACK EQUALS DRAMA

Better Homes and Gardens
What says drama more than black. I've admired black and white rooms for a while. They're crisp, bold, dramatic, elegant and in a bedroom can be  romantic. I'm not ready to plunge into a full black and white room but a few black pieces in my bedroom would be a good first step. My puppy dog always makes her way to my bed and since she sheds there will be no black linen for me. I've have two crystal lamps that I got from the thrift store for about $8 each. I've been trying to decide what to do with them and a black lampshade may be the ticket. My fear is that it will make the room too dark but since I like an intimate bedroom, maybe dark is the way to go. Here are some styles I've checked out. 







 1. Lamps Plus
 2. Lamps Plus
 3. Bellacor
 4. Target
 5. Murray Feiss
 6. Coaster
 7. Lamps Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS