2

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Downstairs Bathroom Plans

My downstairs bathroom is giving me fits. I don't want to spend a lot of money on it, but I only want to do it once and want to do it right even though my funds are limited. It's mainly my sons bathroom and you know what that means. No matter how much money I spend making it look good it will soon be filled with dirty socks, soap scum and toothpaste splashes on the mirror. It's a tiny bathroom but still has to be practical, functional and easy to maintain. This means clean lines, light neutral colors, good storage, no wall paper and no furniture. Here are some bathroom photos that I find inspiring.  

Woman's Day 2008
BHG 2011
Woman's D
House Beautiful 2012
                         

My contractor is a good friend of mine. He'll be ready to start soon so I'd better make some decisions about what I want. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS