2

Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Furniture Steal

Here's my latest little find. 


I spotted this lovely 3 drawer dresser at the Salvation Army thrift store last weekend and fell in love with it. It was marked $25 and they had a 15% off furniture sale so the pretax cost was $21. It's solid wood, slightly weathered with super cool hardware. It's in pretty good shape but the drawers will need some new hardware. No worries. When I get around to painting or staining it, I'll take care of any issues. For now, it's right by the front door and is perfect for holding hats, gloves and scarves. Eventually I want to redecorate my living room and at that time I'll decide what to do with it. Until then, I'll just enjoy thinking of the possibilities. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS