2

Friday, April 13, 2012

New Lamps for My Boudoir


Every time I shop at a HomeGoods or TJ Maxx store I never leave empty handed. Their prices are great so I guess that’s not a bad thing. I’ve mentioned before I have an ever growing collection of crystal lamps in my bedroom but the one thing I don’t like is that I don’t have two of anything. I appreciate the uniqueness of one of a kind pieces, but I realize you need repetition in order to have balance and calm. To help me achieve this balancing act I’ve kept my eye out for a set of cute, sparkly affordable lamps for my dresser. 

I found these on clearance at TJ Maxx for $20 bucks each and thought they were almost perfect. I love the size and shape of the silver base. It will add sparkle to my dresser and will complement the crystal lamps very nicely. 

My only criticism is that I am not crazy about the lamp shade. They're silky with a nice shape and go perfect with my wall color, but I wish they were a little taller. I am considering replacing them with a taller drum shade which would better compliment the height of the mirror. For now they will do.


Here are my little lamps looking lovely on my dresser. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS