You know how at Christmas time companies like to send over food and flower gift baskets to clients and vendors as a way of saying I appreciate what you do? Well I noticed the containers are getting fancier. A co-worker showed me this basket she received at Christmas that had cookies or cheeses in it. 


To be honest I don't remember what she said was inside because I was so shocked she was just going to toss it out. I told her no way sister and took it off her hands. Whenever I see a unique basket I just can't let it be tossed out with the trash. There is always a use for them whether it’s decorative or functional.



I thought about what I could do with it like make it a planter but even if I set a small pot inside it I think eventually it could get ruined from water damage. Then I thought, it’s a container and it should stay that way but maybe I could stain or paint it. It’s kind of a funky container so maybe I could paint it a funky color like yellow, orange red, turquoise or maybe even leave it as it is. I have no idea what I want to do but I'm going to have fun with it.


B.