2

Friday, January 10, 2014

A Well Organized Kitchen

Every room in your house should be organized, especially the kitchen. An organized kitchen makes it easier to cook big meals at home and is so much easier to clean up the mess. Having said that of course my kitchen is not well organized. When you have a storage challenged small kitchen like mine being organized is difficult. I have more canned goods, utensils and small appliances than I have cabinet space so I have to store some things in another room. My dream is to have a beautiful bright kitchen with a big marble island and a cozy banquet by the window. Fulfilling that dream is not in my immediate financial future. For now all I can do is sit back and admire these beautiful well organized kitchens. 


House & Home
Elle Decor 

House Beautiful

House & Home
Elle Decor 

Country Living



House & Home
Elle Decor

Better Homes and Gardens

Martha Stewart
Happy Cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS