2

Friday, December 12, 2014

More Gifts for the Ladies

So you went shopping for your mom, sister, wife or friend and still can't decide. I've been shopping too and I like am having a hard time. I seldom give perfume because it can what you want to smell like is so personal. This year I may make an exception. I new fragrance is always nice or a luxurious body lotion. A makeup kit will be a lot of fun for a teenage girl or young woman. So much to choose from and so little time. Hare are a few items I am considering. Are the packages lovely.
1.2.
3.
45
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
1. Fresh
2. Bath & Body Works
3. Philosophy
4. Bath & Body Works
5. Sephora
6. Daisy Dream by Marc Jacob
7. Sephora
8. Sephora
9. Diana Vreeland
10. Sonia Kashuk

Happy Shopping.

B.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS