2

Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun in the Kitchen















Just because you have a neutral kitchen doesn't mean everything has to be beige, white or stainless steel. Today both large and small appliances come in all sorts of bright cheerful non-neutral colors. I am not quite ready to invest my hard earned money on a blue stove that I may tire of after a year but I'd love to bake with a Turquoise mixer. My beloved Chock Full O' Nuts might be tastier brewed in a Magenta coffeemaker. Who wouldn't love a racy red toaster. There's nothing wrong with loving neutrals but we all could stand to embrace a little color from time to time. I'm ready to do some work on my kitchen and I think I may have to treat myself to one of these cuties. It's sure to be a conversation starter.  

Bertazonni.com
                           
                 
Waring at Lowe's
Dualit at Home Depot
DeLonghi at Amazon.com
                                                                                                                   




DeLonghi at Home Depot
Oggi at Amazon.com
Kitchenaid at Amazon.com


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS