2

Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday's Fascination: Orange Spaces

I suddenly have orange on the brain. It could be because it's only about three degrees today and I'll run with anything that says warm weather is on the way. Orange is a seasonless color that says summer when it's hot outside and fall when it's chilly. It's energetic and not one I would ordinarily have picked as an accent color. That was how I felt at least until I saw how the bright orange trim spices up the crisp white shams in this shot from a bedroom featured in House Beautiful. 
When this vibrant citrus color is paired with white, black or any neutral it adds a colorful twist that can really brighten a space. If you are feeling bold and want to add a real punch of color to a room, step out side the box a bit give this color a shot. Here are a few accessories to might help you get there.
  1. Dana Gibson
  2. Jonathan Adler
  3. Zinc Door
  4. Bloomingdales
  5. Horchow
  6. Z Gallerie
  7. Overstock.com
  8. Tonic Home
  9. Lamps Plus
  10. Zazzle
  11. Barclay Butera

I may have to find a way to incorporate this fun color into one of my rooms. But which one?

B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 MY HOME IN THE HEIGHTS